2020 Annual General MeetingHeld on 01/10/2020 in Pakuranga Heights
2020 Annual General Meeting
Time: 1:00 PM
Location: 78 Bells Road,, Pakuranga Heights, Auckland, 2010
2020 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the New Zealand Forklift Industry Association (Inc.) is to be held on Thursday 1st October 2020, commencing at 1.00pm.
Held at: Pakuranga United Rugby club, 78 Bells Road, Pakuranga Heights, Auckland
Date: Thursday 1st October 2020, Commencing 1.00pm.
AGM will be simulcast via the “Zoom” digital platform for out of town members
- To receive the Annual Report and the Financial Statements.
- To announce the composition of the Board.
- To agree the annual subscription.
- To deal with any items of general business that may be consented to by the members.
- The meeting will be conducted under the Association’s existing constitution and rules.
- Every paid-up member is entitled to one vote, either on a show of hands or on a poll.
- Members who have not paid their annual subscription due as of the day of the AGM are not entitled to vote.
- Members who are corporations may appoint a duly authorized representative to represent them at the meeting.
- Members may appoint a proxy to attend the meeting and vote on their behalf.
- Proxy appointments must be in writing. Please use the form of proxy appointment, which is attached to this notice.
- The appointer or his attorney must sign the form appointing a proxy.
- A proxy holder must be a member and must be qualified to vote. Proxy appointments must be lodged with the Chief Executive Officer not less than 48 hours before the meeting.
Documents for Download