3rd Annual General Meeting NZFIA 2021Held on 08/10/2021 in
3rd Annual General Meeting NZFIA 2021
Time: 11:30 AM
PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL TO NZFIA MEMBERS ONLY
No part herein to be published or quoted without express permission of the NZFIA(Inc.)
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN OF THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING FOR THE NEW ZEALAND FORKLIFT INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION (INC.) 2021 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- Via Zoom Meeting – https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85415328385?pwd=RFJWNVBVQ3dZZXJ5QXRUN3RHQy9BUT09
- Friday, 8th October 2021, Commencing 11.30am
- To confirm the previous year AGM minutes
- To receive the Annual Report and the Financial Statements.
- To announce the composition of the Board.
- To agree the annual subscription.
- To deal with any items of general business that may be consented to by the members.
- The meeting will be conducted under the Association’s existing constitution and rules.
- Every ordinary member is entitled to one vote, either by the method of voices for or against or on a poll.
- Associate Members are entitled to vote.
- Life members are entitled to vote.
- User Members do not hold the right to vote.
- Partnerships who are members have one vote only, not one vote per partner.
- All members must be paid up and current with membership subscription to be entitled to vote.
- Members who are corporations may appoint a duly authorized representative to represent them at the meeting.
- Members may appoint a proxy to attend the meeting and vote on their behalf.
- Proxy appointments must be in writing. Please use the form of proxy appointment, which is attached to this notice.
- The appointer or his attorney must sign the form appointing a proxy.
- A proxy holder must be a member and must be qualified to vote.
- Proxy appointments must be lodged with the Chief Executive Officer not less than 48 hours before the meeting.